? ??????????????Friends Bring Out My Best? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 54 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Raspberry Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 39 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

9/19/08

Pow Wow

I have not received any information about the Pow Wow on the 18th. They ar ehaving one out here on the 25th but I wanted to attend the one in Provo. Am I too late?

2 comments:

girlsmama said...

Yes they are! You can register online it just opened on Monday. Go to utahscouts.org. Click on the calendar on the bottom right. Go to October 18th and click on the CS Leadership Pow-Wow (Utah & Wasatch Counties) and it will pull up the registration. If you email me I can send you a pdf of the flyer they handed out. -Jessica jessbme@gmail.com

Sam said...

Here is the website link 2 it.....

http://www.utahscouts.org/registration/calendardetail.asp?orgkey=290&ActivityKey=428874