? ??????????????Friends Bring Out My Best? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 54 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Raspberry Circles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 39 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

8/18/08

Brooks of Experience

In the words of a great naturalist . . .
"If I cast into one side of the balance all that I have learned from the books of the library and into the other everything that I have gleaned from the 'books in the running brooks,' how surely would the latter turn the scales."
-Konrad Z. Lorenz, King Solomon's Ring
Many thanks to all those who provided many "brooks" of experience this week . . . I'm still trying to comprehend it all and I'm sure I will be applying much of it in the weeks to come. What a tremendous experience!

1 comments:

girlsmama said...

Thanks to you too! I love this quote. -Jessica